Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 mins
Skill level: Easy
Servings: Makes 10 servings to stir through pasta
- 50g blanched almonds
- 1 large bunch basil leaves
- 50g grated parmesan, or vegetarian alternative
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan. Tip into a food processor with the basil, Parmesan, garlic and some seasoning. Whizz together while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- Keep in a sterilised jar with a little extra oil to cover the top, in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.